QuickPlan for iPad supports to open the project files out of the app's sandbox by integrating with the iOS Files.
- Opening a project file is to directly open a project file out of the app's sandbox. We can change the project if permission allows.
- Opening a project is not to import it. QuickPlan supports to import a file into the app's sandbox. The importing means to copy (and convert if needed) the file into the app's sandbox. The original file will not be changed.
By default, this feature is disabled. Please enable it in the app's preference.
Open to Edit from Files
It's very straight forward to open and edit a project file out of the app's sandbox. For example, to open and edit a project file on Google Drive:
Please make sure to open the project file by tapping a QPP file app from the QuickPlan app. Tapping the project file from the iOS Files app (or any other app) is to import the project file (not to open the file directly).
Copy to Files
We can export to copy a project to the location selected in the Files app. For example, to copy a project to a folder in the OneDrive.
Sync via iCloud Drive
(Sync projects across multiple devices of the same user)
Before version 12.0, QuickPlan provided the inner app iCloud Drive access to sync projects across multiple devices of the same user. From version 12.0, the "Files Integration" is another option to access the project files on iCloud Drive.
Sync via third-party cloud storages
"Files Integration" makes it easy to synchronize projects across multiple devices of the same user via Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc. Below, the example demonstrates how to sync projects via OneDrive.
Work with team via iCloud Drive
Sync the same project among multiple users via iCloud Drive. Check out the details.
- Sharing Project from iPad
- Import Project on iPad
- Sharing Project from iPhone
- Import Project on iPhone
- Sharing Project via AirDrop
- Sharing Project via Email
- Sharing Project via Dropbox
- Sharing Project via Google Drive
- Sharing Project via OneDrive
- Sharing Project via Box Cloud
- Sharing Project via 3rd Apps