- Additional four fields to archive the task Start, Finish, Workdays and Duration
- Additional two URL fields
- Tiny enhancements
Fields to Archive Date and Duration
Four fields added to archive task start, finish, workdays, and duration fields. We can use the archived fields to archive the date and duration fields and use it as a baseline to show the active date and duration in a different color.
Following the animation demonstrates:
- Show the new archive fields (by default, the archive fields is invisible)
- Archive active date and duration fields (copy from the active fields to archive fields). QuickPlan supports to archive for all the tasks together, and we can't edit a specific cell of archive fields.
- Change the display option of the active date and duration fields, to show the text in colorful by comparing to archived data.
Two URL fields
Two additional fields added for inputting URLs. We can use it to link a task with an outside resource, like a web page or a file. QuickPlan does not limit the URL content, and we can input any string in the URL field.
- A valid URL on one device may be invalid on another device. For example, a URL to a file on Mac is not acceptable on another device.
- On the Mac, QuickPlan app supports to update URL by draging link from other apps. (It will be more efficient to maintain the URL on Mac, then sync back to iOS devices)